Registration is an ongoing process that occurs throughout the school year.
- Parents or guardians are requested to register children for school as soon as they move into a school attendance zone.
- During the months of June and July, schools are required to designate specific days and hours for new student registration.
- Updated information is required for students returning to the same school prior to ending of the school year or during summer registration.
The following documents are required in order for your child to register and attend Rock Chapel Elementary School:
- Birth Certificate (with seal)
- Child's Social Security Card or waiver
- Certificate of Immunization (GA form 3231)
- Ear, Eye, and Dental screenings (GA form 3300)
- Photo ID of the parent/guardian
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school (grades 1-5)
- Proof of residency (current gas, water, or electric bill), rental or lease agreement
- Proof of custody or guardianship if not the birth parent